martes, 26 de abril de 2011

I'M CEO, BITCH!




Photos: (1) Mark Zuckerberg / (2) The Social Network still



The question is: Who owns the idea, the person who has it or the one who is able to develop it? (And in Zuckerberg's example, make it even better.) The Winklevosses got the seed and Eduardo was able to water it, but there is no doubt Zuckerberg was the one to make that plant grow even bigger than expected. He is a hardworker, he lived his project fully. He deserves owning it, as it is crystal clear for me that Facebook would not have been what it is nowadays if it was not for him.


I must admit I adore this guy! I know I just watched a film, but thing is he is a kind of antihero: one of the coolest persons on earth (I just love the way he always says what he thinks in a kind of Asperger's syndrome way) while, at the same time, he really seems to be an asshole sometimes.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario